Anaheim Adult Day Care's purpose is to provide each participant the opportunity to gain independence and a greater sense of self-empowerment and control over their own lives.
We work with each participant to develop a daily plan that promotes self- advocacy, self-care, self-management, social skill, communication skills, mobility skills, safety and vocational skills.
Our goals at Anaheim Adult Day Care are to:
- Decrease maladaptive behaviors through behavior management techniques
- Teach positive replacement behaviors
- Provide meaningful opportunities for social interaction and community inclusion
- Increase development of skills to generate the following outcomes:
- Increase in Independence
- Increase in Social Skills and Social Integration
- Increase in Self Awareness and Advocacy
- Increase in Choice Making
- Increase in Safety Skills and Responses
We are a person centered and full inclusion day program. We believe that each participant learned a specific challenging behavior as an adaptive response and adaptive responses can be modified through positive behavior management techniques.